Demi Bra – A Key to Subtle Sexiness
All women know how important it is to wear a good bra. It makes you feel well in your skin, and when you feel like that, you can conquer the world. Nowadays you can find a lot of different kinds of bras – the push-up bras, sticky bras, or breast petals – and all of them can work perfectly for every occasion. When you decide to wear a dress or top which subtly accentuates your cleavage, you need to find a comfortable bra, and that can be a tough job. Well, let’s make it easier. Welcome to the world of demi bras! Demi bra comes in different sizes and shapes, and every woman can wear it. Here is the list of the demi bra types and their exquisite models. Enjoy!
Demi Bra VS Full CoverageWhat is a demi bra? Is a question you’ll probably ask before you even decide to buy it. Unlike full coverage bras which cover the whole breast, a demi-cup bra covers just a half of the bust creating a push-up effect and more prominent cleavage. Two things in one!
A demi bra is really popular among fashion designers, and it’s convenient for lace details. You can find a lot of different models which are fitting both for women with small and big breasts, and you can wear it underneath your everyday outfits. Now that you know the demi bra meaning the main difference between full coverage and demi bras, you’re probably interested in half cup bra’s models. Say no more!
Demi Push Up BraMany people tend to make a difference between the push-up bra and demi bra. The truth is that demi bra creates a push-up effect itself, because of its smoothing side wings which provide support and uplift. Yet, there is a slight difference, and here comes the explanation. Push-up bras are mostly used to uplift the breasts and make them look even two sizes bigger. Since they push and squeeze the breasts, you’ll maybe feel uncomfortable after some time, so demi bra is a better option if you plan on staying longer somewhere. Being beautiful really hurts sometimes.
If you are looking for both push-up and demi bra, here are the solutions. Check out these fantastic models:
- Maidenform Women's Love the Lift Push Up & In Satin Demi Bra ($35.49): This bra combines both demi-cup and push-up concepts, and it's an excellent piece which brings you a sexy silhouette and creates a natural cleavage.
- Women's Daydream Light Lift Lace Demi T-Shirt Bra - Auden™ ($12.99): If you’re looking for a subtler push-up effect, have a look at this stunning demi bra which is comfortable and classy at the same time.
Unlined Demi BraAn unlined demi bra is an excellent choice when you decide to wear open or transparent clothes. They are way lighter than the standard bras, and they give you a natural look with a dose of sexiness. Even though some of them don’t come with the underwire, they provide stability and more comfort. No more talk, let’s go through the best models of unlined demi bras:
- Wicked Unlined Uplift Bra ($39.95): Its name says everything – it’s wicked and sexy. This Victoria’s Secret demi bra is made of lace and other high-quality materials which provide comfort and make you feel like you’re in heaven – with other Victoria’s angels!
- Women's Unlined Bra - Auden™ ($14.99): This piece is perfect for less wicked ones. It's made of stretchy fabric which keeps you covered and comfortable. It's convenient for everyday use, and it fits well with almost every garment.
Wearing an unlined demi bra brings you a lot of confidence boosters – it’s comfy, elegant and sexy and it can be easily combined with almost every outfit. The result – you feel extremely good in your skin!
A Balconette BraBalconette bra is a bit different than a demi bra, but we can say that they share the same concept. The main difference between them is in their style – a balconette bra is typical for the style we call pin-up! If you prefer a luxurious and feminine style, you must love balconette bras! Their cups are a bit shorter than the standard demi bras, and they give you uplift, better shape, and more support. Can you imagine that? No need, let’s have a look at the next balconette bra models:
- Strappy Lace Balconet Bra ($59.95): This balconette bra is an example of elegance and sexiness. It’s stable and comfortable, and it will make you look super hot!
- Lianna Longline Underwire Balcony Bra ($44.00): Welcome to the pin-up style! This bra is a combination of vintage and modern look, and it’s an excellent choice for women who love the Renaissance style!
The balconette bra’s style can be embellished with a lot of different details like pleats, bows, or with everything you can imagine. All you have to do is to choose the most fitting one!
A Plunge BraA beautiful V-neck dress needs perfect demi cups. Have you ever heard of a plunge bra? A plunge bra's cups are low at in the center, and they make a V-neckline. It also provides a push-up effect and uplifts your cleavage in the most natural way. This kind of bra is must-have when you decide to wear a low-cut top and here are some suggestions which can help you make a perfect choice:
- Push-up Plunge Bra by Victoria’s Secret ($49.95): You're looking for something convenient both for night and day? Then have a look at this extremely hot plunge bra. It's not visible under clothes, and it gives you comfort and support. The best of all – you won’t feel it on your skin!
- Next to Nothing Demi Plunge Bra ($46.00): This demi plunge bra is really comfy since it's as light as air. Its push-up pads give you a natural contour, and it's soft against the skin. It comes in different colors and sizes, and it's convenient for every style.
A plunge bra fits perfectly for everyone. It’s an even better choice than classic push-up bra since it’s lighter, subtler and more comfortable. But, most importantly, it’ll never fail your lower-cut dress!
A Plus Size Demi BraWomen with bigger bust know how difficult it is to find a fitting bra. It was even more difficult years ago since the lingerie companies tended to make bras mostly for “typical” breast sizes. And the thing like universal cup size doesn’t exist.
Nowadays, it’s not impossible to find a fitting, comfortable and elegant bra, especially when it comes to plus size cups. The first thing that comes to our mind when we say “plus size bra” is that women with bigger breasts need a full coverage bra. Well, that’s not true. There is plenty of amazing half-bra cups for plus size, and those women will feel extremely confident and sexy while wearing them. Have a look at these models, and you'll see!
- Black & Grey Unlined Demi Bra ($33.90): Look how good this bra is! It fits great, and it covers all that needs to be covered. And the rest is just the way it needs to be – subtly emphasized, elegant and sexy!
- Women's Plus Size Lightly Lined Balconette Bra - Auden™ ($21.99): You remember balconette bras? Well, they come in plus size as well. This bra brings a dose of feminine details in your style, and it makes you look sophisticated and outrageous!
As you can see, there is a variety of bras on the market today. No matter if you’re plus size or not, you can always find something that will accentuate your beauty, your curves, and your personality. All that is part of who you are, right?