10 Best Baby Bathtubs, Bath Seats and Supports for Comfortable and Safe Bath
As far as bathing your precious is concerned, we all know that safety comes first. Whether your child is a newborn, an infant, or a toddler – every single parent wants the best for his little one. Because there are so many different bathtubs, it is hard to choose the most suitable for your living space or budget.
Types of Baby Bathtubs
Firstly, let us mention the types of baby bathtubs. There are so many different classifications, but the simplest is considering the place where you want to bathe your baby. So, there are:
- Basin-style bathtubs, which can stand alone, in the shower, or on your table. It can even be used outside when needed. They usually have sling inserts made of mildew-resistant materials for newborns, so these tubs grow with your baby. They can last for a very long time. Some of them are collapsible for easy storage. You also have inflatable ones, which are convenient for frequent travelers.
- Sink insert bathtubs, which are used in sinks. They save you a lot of space because they usually can fold. The material they are made of is very soft, comfortable and very easy to clean. One big plus for this type is that there is no back pain – you can stand at the sink during bath time, which can be useful for moms recovering from delivery. The only drawback is that you will not be able to use it after your baby turns six months; it will outgrow it fast.
How to Choose Baby Bathtubs?
When you think about buying a baby bathtub, there are some essential things you need to consider. It is crucial to choose where you want to bathe your infant; on the table, in the sink, or on the floor -wherever you find it cozy. This is directly linked with space you have in your home.
Then, your baby’s age and weight are important because some bathtubs are not designed for newborns or toddlers after they turn 2.
And last but not least is the budget. Although every parent wants the best for his little one, it is not always possible for our wishes and finances to coincide.
Check our list of the best bathtubs for your children from the moment of their birth until they are ready for the adult tub.
1. Skip Hop Baby Bathtub: Moby 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub (from birth to 2 years old)
It is a basin-type tub. You can use Skip Hop Baby Bathtub: Moby 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub from the first day of a child’s life because it has a sling made of mesh. It can be removed when your baby is three months old, and then it can be rolled up, so it provides sitting support for your six-month-old.
When your child can sit alone, the sling can be removed, making it a toddler bathtub. It also has a non-slip interior, a hook for easy drying, and a plug for easy drainage. If you have a large living area, it is the best tub for you.
2. Munchkin Sit and Soak Baby Bathtub (from birth to 12 months old)
This is a versatile bathtub; Munchkin Sit and Soak Baby Bathtub can stand alone, or you can put it in a sink. It has a compact design (you can carry it everywhere); a sturdy structure, and it can save you a lot of water as you will need only 2 liters to fill it. It also has a foam backrest and bottom support so your baby will not slip down. A handle used for hanging the tub when not in use, a convenient pull tub drain, and low price are advantages.
Although they say it can be used from birth, some users prefer their newborn to lie down.
3. Puj Tub (from birth to 6 months old)
This sink insert will solve your home’s space limitation. Puj Tub is easily put in your sink and will probably fit in most sinks we have in our homes. It is made of soft mold and mildew-resistant foam, which is easy to clean and drain as it has holes for the dirty water to flows out as you fill it with the freshwater.
Its rugged and durable magnets will hold it in place. After you finish, it can be easily hanged flat.
- 10 Amazing Infant Car Seats for Your Lifestyle and Wallet
- 15 Best High Chairs for Trouble-Free Feedings
- 10 Best Baby Strollers for Travel, City & Jogging
- 15 Best Baby Books to Read to Your Little Ones in 2021
- Top 10 Best Baby Swings to Soothe Your Baby & Give Arms Rest
- Top 10 Best Baby Walkers to Keep Your Baby Safe & Entertained
- Top 15 Best Baby Gates to Make Your Home Childproof
- 10 Best Baby Monitors: Achieve Less Stressful & More Restful Parenting Nights
- 10 Best Baby Food Makers for Full Flavor & Nutritious Food
- 10 Best Bottle Sterilizers (2021) – Reviews, Buying Guide & FAQs
4. Angelcare Baby Bath Support (from birth to 6 months old)
Freestanding Angelcare Baby Bath Support is a cross between a tub and support. Its mesh-like base provides ergonomic support for your loved one. Made of durable, mold-resistant, and chemical-free plastic that is gentle to your baby’s delicate skin and will hold it secure whether you bathe your baby in a tub or a sink. Some parents are disappointed because their children overgrow it fast
5. Primo EuroBath Bathtub (from birth to 2 years old)
Primo EuroBath Bathtub is one of the largest baby bathtubs on the market. It can be used for newborns with support under their arms and between the legs; toddlers can sit in the upright position with plenty of room around them. With the drainage hole, it is reasonably easy to clean it after use. Another plus for this tub is two compartments for soap, sponge, or a toy. You can purchase a stand separately, and when you add it, it becomes a comfortable baby bathtub with a stand.
6. Summer Infant my Bath Seat (from 5 to 10 months)
Summer Infant my Bath Seat makes an excellent baby tub seat for babies transitioning to the standard bathtub. With suction cups that work as tension rods, you can install the seat easily in every regular tub. Some parents note that it is possible to bathe even two children at the same time. Your hands are free to scrub and play, but you must be careful not to leave your toddler even for a few seconds because this is not a safety device.
7. Blooming Bath Lotus – Baby Bath (from birth to 6 months)
Another sink insert with a beautiful and soft design. Blooming Bath Lotus – Baby Bath makes a great newborn baby tub. Its flower-like shape, whose plush petals gently cradle your newborn, makes bathing time an unforgettable experience. It is super comfortable and prevents your baby’s sensitive skin comes in contact with the rough material your sink is probably made of. It will fit most of the sinks, but not the huge ones.
8. Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub (from 6 months to 2 years)
Inflatable bathtubs have their queen. This Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub with its adorable design makes every child fond of it. It has a non-slippery surface on the floor to make your bathing time safer. A child can even lean on the duck’s padded head for additional support. One additional feature is available – a sensor for hot and cold water in the form of a dot. The dot turns white when water is too hot and turns blue when the temperature is right. When you need to store it, just deflate it, fold it, and it will fit in every small space you put it. A drain plug and a hook in the form of a suction cup are also included.
9. Boon Naked Collapsible Bathtub (from birth to 2 years)
Here we have a collapsible basin-style bathtub. It can collapse on one end for a newborn’s safe bathing and can expand down for bathing a toddler. When you do not use it, Boon Naked Collapsible Bathtub collapses on both sides and is ready for storage in your small bathroom as it becomes flat and slim. It also has a drainage hole for easy cleaning and drying.
10. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling’ n Seat Tub (from birth to 12 months)
Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling’ n Seat Tub offers four bathing stages for your loved ones. For the newborn, you use a mesh sling; for older babies “baby stopper” prevents slipping and sliding. When your baby is ready to sit, you use the sitting support. Finally, there is a toddler tub with enough space for splashing and playing. A whale scoop and a rinse bottle are included. We have a convenient drain plug and a hook for storage.
We hope we helped you select the best for you and your precious baby. Bathing time should be enjoyable and pleasant. Whichever tub you choose, it can become a tremendous nighttime routine. And do not forget – safety comes first!