Ultimate Guide to Minimizer Bras + 7 Best Models in 2020A large bust can cause more inconveniences than you can imagine – from back pain to clothes unfitting and problems during work out. Still, women with more prominent cup sizes shouldn’t give up everyday activities and other things that are part of ordinary life. Instead, they need to find a bra that would make things easier to them – in this case, a minimizer bra can significantly help. It can be quite handy when it comes to reducing breast size for a couple of inches. That way, you can say goodbye to jackets that can’t be zipped, or tops that keep tightening. Minimizing bra has become quite a popular undergarment among women with a larger bust, and it is available to find in almost every lingerie store. This article will cover the basics of this bra type, and you’ll be given five best models that you can find in 2020.
What is a Minimizer Bra?Although the name indicates the purpose of this undergarment, we’ll provide you with the definition. Namely, a breast minimizer bra is a bra that’s specifically designed for women with larger bust who want to reduce boob size for a couple of inches. Most minimizing bras are made of nylon and spandex, and they usually reduce the breast size for 1 to 1,5 inches, which is a significant difference. Still, many women are concerned about whether wearing this type of bra can damage breasts – the answer is no.
However, their worry is reasonable since the minimizer bra squeezes the breasts to make them smaller, which makes women think that it can somehow damage them. Nevertheless, it’s not recommended to put constant pressure on your bust and force it to smaller shape – instead, change the diet and try doing some exercise for reducing the breast size. Also, make sure you’ve picked the right size of your bra if you want to achieve a true minimizing effect without spillage and unnecessary tightening.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Minimizer Bra?Apart from impacting the breast size reduction, a minimizing bra has some other benefits as well, such as:
- Providing support
- Giving better-shaped look
- Delivers bulge-free effect
- Reducing measurements around the fullest part of the bust
- Decreasing visibility
What are the Best Minimizer Bra Models in 2020?Even though this bra is created exclusively for breast reducing, it doesn’t mean that there’s only one type of it. Nowadays, the market is full of different bra minimizer models that are suitable for every occasion – from everyday walks and working environment, to elegant parties and intense sports. Let’s dive into the best models, prices, and primary purposes.
1. Lilyette by Bali Minimizer Underwire Bra – $14.95-$58.11 on AmazonAmong all the minimizer bra manufacturers, Lilyette is considered the most popular one. This specific bra model is made of soft but supportive material, which provides you with enough comfort and desired effect. The underwire makes the bra even more stable, and with all the features combined, it offers breast reduce from 1 to 1.5 inches. This Lilyette minimizer bra is suitable for everyday wear, and since it comes in various colors and sizes, you can choose the one that will meet your needs. This bra will create a nice, smooth silhouette, and you’ll look slimmer in it.
2. Lilyette by Bali Tailored Minimizer Strapless Bra – $16.80 on One Hanes PlaceEvery woman needs at least one strapless bra in her wardrobe. Strapless bras sometimes can be quite inconvenient for women with bigger bust since they mostly don’t provide enough support. However, this Lilyette strapless minimizer bra will deliver you both a good feeling and minimizing you want to achieve. It works well with strapless tops and dresses, and since it’s seamless, it won’t be visible under clothes, bringing the impression of a T-shirt bra. This strapless minimizer bra comes with detachable straps so that you can convert it into crisscross, halter or demi style. Besides, it’s got an underwire which forms a nice shape and brings a significant dose of support.
3. Perfect Coverage Bra – $25.00 on Victoria’s SecretAlthough Victoria’s Secret doesn’t provide the separate collection of minimizer bras, it still has something similar to offer. For instance, this perfect coverage bra could be the best minimizer bra Victoria’s Secret has to offer. It provides full coverage, and it’s specifically aimed at women with a larger bust, delivering a significant dose of comfort and sexiness at the same time. It comes in various colors and designs suitable for everyone’s style, and even though it’s not a minimizer bra per se, the U-shaped back band will make sure everything is fully covered and well-placed. That way, your breasts will look slightly smaller, and you’ll achieve almost the same effect as you would with standard bra minimizer.
4. Glamorise Women’s MagicLift Full-Figure Minimizer Bra – $20.08-$47.99 on AmazonIf you are looking for a minimizer bra that will provide coverage for the full figure, then this model could be the right solution for you. It’s made of various materials, including polyamide, polyester, cotton, and elastane, which makes it smooth and breathable, but at the same time, firm and supportive. It’s got padded and adjustable straps that help you place it the way it fits you the best. It’s available in multiple colors, and its sheer detail at the top of the cups give this bra elegant and sophisticated look. Speaking of its minimizing effect, it is said that it can reduce the bust size by one cup, which is quite an advantageous feature.
This bra offers you all the necessary things, and if your cup size is C or higher, don’t hesitate to check out the best minimizer bra for full figured, which is precisely this one.