11 One-Minute Bra Hacks Every Woman Should Have in Her PocketAn unfitting bra can be a nightmare sometimes, especially when you need to make yourself ready for a party, or some special event. Every woman had such an experience at least once in her life – a beautiful, elegant dress spoiled with showing bra straps and bands – that’s not a component of the expected look, and it often makes you feel nervous. The truth is that nowadays you can find a lot of handy undergarments that mostly resolve the issue mentioned above. However, most women need an instant solution, which doesn't include going to the store (which is probably closed at 10 PM) and spending some extra cash. Believe it or not, there is plenty of one-minute bra hacks that can save your life in the most critical moments, and the "tools" you'll need are mostly found at your home. This article will present you 11 most useful bra tricks that you can apply anytime you're facing some bra inconveniences.
1. Use Glue and Pliers to Fix the Poking UnderwireThe underwire that pops out is one of the most annoying things that happen all the time. There are three options among which you can choose when it comes to that – to remove the wire, to throw away the bra, or to fix it. If you altogether remove the poking underwire, you will lose the support, and the bra might start digging into your skin, hence – that’s not the option. Throwing away the bra is not the best solution as well, especially if it is relatively new.
So, we’ve come to the third choice – fixing the broken underwire. There are multiple bra wire hacks, but we’ll give you the two proven ones:
- Use glue and piece of fabrics: Return the popping part of the underwire to its place, glue the hole torn by the wire, and put a small piece of material to it. The best would be putting some firmer fabrics so that the wire doesn't pierce it again.
- Use scissors or pliers to cut the poking part: If you don’t have time to glue the holes and put the material, you can just cut the part of the underwire that pops out using pliers or scissors.
2. Use Clips to Create a Racerback StyleWhen you decide to wear a racerback style outfit, you must be wondering How to hide bra straps on shoulders? Fortunately, you can solve it in less than a minute! Let’s start with bra strap clip DIY – all you need is a paperclip that will put your straps together in a racerback style. However, this might not work entirely for big breasts since the paperclip is too tiny to provide enough support. The other options are a bra clip and bra strap holder which you can purchase anywhere. A bra clip works almost the same as the paperclip, but it’s a bit stronger since it’s made of plastic. A bra strap holder is similar to a regular strap, but it’s smaller.
All options can work temporarily, and they can be quite helpful when you want to hide the straps from your shoulders.
3. Remove One Strap for Halter TopsStraps are not friendly with halter tops or dresses as well, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear them at all. In the sea of bra strap hacks, this is one of the oldest – you need to remove one strap from your bra, wrap the other one around your neck, and hook it in the front, on the other cup.
Still, it would be better to use the elastic bra strap – that way, it won’t dig into your neck, and it will be less uncomfortable than using a regular one. Overall, this trick helps you wear both backless and halter outfits without thinking about the visible straps.
4. Use Glue and a Strap for Strapless BraIf you don’t have a strapless bra, and you need one immediately, the first thing you do is removing the straps from the bra you’re about to wear. That's quite a logical solution, but it doesn’t work as well as it looks like. A regular bra without straps tends to lose all the support it had had before, and it mostly ends up slipping down your body – accordingly, that’s not the answer on how to make a bra strapless. Instead of that, let’s have a look at the two most used strapless bra hacks:
- Use hot glue gun: Take the gun and glue the lines of back band, as well as the lower part of the cups, where the underwires are. Wear the bra after you’ve finished sticking and you’ll notice the improvement.
- Use the bra strap: Remove one strap from the bra, wear it, grab the strap that's left on your bra, wrap it around, and clip it to the back. And that’s how DIY strapless bra works.
- What is Demi Bra
- All About Mastectomy Bras
- Just Zip it – Zip Front Sports Bra
- Sports Bra Eye-Opening Guide
- 10 Best Bra Brands You Must Have
- 5 Things That Influence Your Breast Size
- Push Up Bra – Breasts Best Friend and Enhancer
- 10 Best Running Bra
- Transparent Bra - Models and Styles
- Find Best Wireless Bra